Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pieces of Us Blog Train

There is a new blog train on the tracks. We all got together and chose our favorite colors to make the scrap kits with. I chose the darker blue you see in the kit. Here is my contribution.

Photobucket

You can download it here.

You can pick up other contributions to the blog train here:

Graphics by Polka Dot
Graphics by Liz
Bad Azz Designs
Moria Kris
Sheyzz Toybox
Kimmer's Creations
Nema Punkin
Lycan Angel

Here is one tag already made with this kit, by my talented friend, Linda.

Photobucket

I am also in the middle of a tut for this kit, too. I think you will like it, so check back later!

Thanks for looking!

Claudia

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 15, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you and your tagger friends, please place TAGGER size on your previews and blog train announcements, this will help full size real digital scrappers so much from wasted time and disappointments.

    Remember your freebies are being hosted on full size freebie blogs.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how awesome! just saw your post in the group:) Will come back very soon to ride the train:)Thank you:)

    ReplyDelete