Friday, February 27, 2009

New Freebie--Sisters

I made this kit for a MySpace group I am in for their weekly scrap kit game. The group is
StarryEyed Sisters Scrap-n-Stuff
, moderated by two sisters, Robin and Angie. They have lots of great tagging offers and fun tagging games. The colors are based on their new group layout. If you like tagging, stop by and check out their group.

Photobucket

Sister Scrap Kit

I left out a thanks to one of the designers for the papers. Diane, AKA Badazz. Thanks so much. Check out her blog--her blinkie is on the right, or check out GBL Creations. She has some items up for sale there.

Send me any completed tags you have made. I'd love to see them and will try and get them posted here.

5 comments:

  1. It's absolutely perfect! Thanks for thinking of us, I'll have a lot of fun with this:)
    hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on Feb. 28, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute scrap kit it will come in handy.Thank you so much for sharing such a cutie!Have a wonderful day!
    ♦Yolanda♦

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for this hun ... awsome kit ... we will have to use it for the scrapkit game this week!!!

    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the colors! Beautiful and ty so much!

    ReplyDelete