Saturday, May 30, 2009

New Kit--It's All in the Hips

I've been kind of quiet. I had a hectic last three weeks of school this semester, and during the last week purchased a new pick up (one of the really nice crew cab ones that drives rides like a Cadillac) and quickly got that tagged before leaving on a two week vacation. Spent most of the last week working on laundry, etc.--I'm sure you know what awaits you when you get back from vacation. But I am back now, and I hope to be much more active!

Anyone who knows me, knows that I love to belly dance for exercise, and I love to watch professional dancers such as Rachel Brice and Sadie perform. I feel belly dancing is every bit as artistic as ballet, but that is my humble opinion.

A while back, Kirsti designed a belly dancer when I asked for one (see my blog a couple postings back), and I took that and designed a kit around it. I hope you like it. It is scrapper size this time, which can be made smaller for tagging a lot better than tagging size can be enlarged for scrapping.

Here is a preview of the kit:
Photobucket

It is available here.

There are
20 papers
11 frames
8 bead elements
11 flower elements
12 ribbons & bows
25 other elements
Word Art
1 Belly Dancer

The store I sell at is here. All of my scraps available for sale are available here. Note with the upcoming sale (starts June 1, see earlier blog about it) you can get each one of my kits for only $2.

I made one tag with this, so far. I hope to write the tut for it soon. You can see the tag here, and check back in the next day or two for the tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment