Wednesday, January 14, 2009

My Valentine Kit--Here's My Heart

I've been working on this for the past week or so, but have just had too much else going on. School started up again, and I think I will really enjoy this semester, but I'm going to have to spend a lot of time on homework. I wanted to get this posted tonight, because I have company coming in tomorrow morning for a couple days.

I hope you like it, let me know what you think. Suggestions about what else to include, or things to leave out, etc., would be appreciated. Also color suggestions.

So, here it is--thanks for stopping by.

Photobucket

Papers

Elements

Alpha

7 comments:

  1. Thank You love the Scrap Kit!
    Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this awesome kit hun. Hugs Emerald

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning. Thanks Claudia for another great kit. :) xoxo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the awesome kit Claudia. You are doing awesome! Hugs ~ Samantha

    ReplyDelete