Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My First Scrap Kit

This is my first scrap kit, and my first blog, and I've already messed up on posting once, so I'm trying it again.

I couldn't find a New Year Scrap Kit Freebie, so I spent about four times the amount of purchasing a scrap kit to buy scrap to make this kit with, but I had a ball--and of course I have lot of scrap to make kits with in the future.

I hope you like it! And I hope I have time to come back with more soon. I already have a few tuts to post.


Photobucket

Elements Here
Papers Here

7 comments:

  1. A great kit Claudia, thanks a lot!
    Flo xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so awesome my sweet friend. You are doing a great job. I am so glad to have you as my friend. Thanks for sharing. xoxo Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. BY FAR 1 OF THE BEST 1ST KITS IVE SEEN SO FR...GREAT JOB

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice kit its wonderful

    ReplyDelete